Community

Fine Fettle Bookham

FINE FETTLE Bookham

Fine Fettle Bookham – About 12 years ago I was starting to plan the setting up of Fine Fettle and during that time, whilst sourcing excellent practitioners and equipment I also needed to find a suitable name for the clinic. After much soul searching and determination not to call us Bookham Osteopathic Practice I finally came …

FINE FETTLE Bookham Read More »

Fine Fettle Owner

Knee pain

Sports massage is an essential tool that many athletes use to help their training.  From preventative massage to help ease muscles and joints to massage for injury and rehabilitation. A common area for many sports people to experience discomfort is knee pain.  The knee is a hinge joint and acts for both mobility and …

Knee pain Read More »

Sports Massage Bookham

Sports Massage

SPORTS MASSAGE AT FINE FETTLE You don’t need to be sporty to get a sports massage! Sports massage (or some call it deep tissue massage) is a deeper type of massage that is designed to assist in relieving restrictions in muscles.  As all muscles span a joint it can also help increase joint range of …

Sports Massage Read More »

How Can We Help You

When I set up Fine Fettle I wanted it to be part of the local community. Yes, we are a business, but we also wanted to show support to Bookham and the surrounding villages by helping where we can.  Fine Fettle has been open for almost 10 years and in that time, we have supported …

How Can We Help You Read More »

ANP14-1873-001

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.